Re: AW: Re: Music to Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg47220] Re: [mg47200] AW: [mg47167] Re: Music to Mathematica
- From: Sseziwa Mukasa <mukasa at jeol.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:57:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200403300901.EAA06932@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Mar 30, 2004, at 4:01 AM, Matthias.Bode at oppenheim.de wrote:
> Hello Steve, hello Marc,
> sorry, I wanted to be concise but was imprecise.
> 3. How to input this information into Mathematica in order to make it
> the music?
See section 1.9.12 in The Mathematica Book for an example of how to
play A 440. The function you want is called Play.
> 5. I used "Scale" and entered frequencies: Unsatisfactory and clumsy
> a longer note has to be put in several times, speed is a problem as
The Play function accepts a duration, so you can define your intervals
Prev by Date:
Re: NDSolve Repeated convergence test failure
Next by Date:
RE: sort list
Previous by thread:
AW: Re: Music to Mathematica
Next by thread: