Mandelbrot Set & Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48019] Mandelbrot Set & Mathematica
- From: "fake" <fake at fake.it>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 04:29:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm looking for a program using Mathematica commands to obtain the
Mandelbrot set representation without using the .m file "Fractal"
downloadable from Mathworld. Please report the Timing parameter if you have
done some tests.
Prev by Date:
Re: bug in IntegerPart ?
Next by Date:
plot data points onto sphere
Previous by thread:
Re: Intra functional relations
Next by thread:
Re: Mandelbrot Set & Mathematica