Re: Mandelbrot Set & Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48046] Re: Mandelbrot Set & Mathematica
- From: Matthias <no at spam.pls>
- Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 01:23:55 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"fake" <fake at fake.it> writes: > I'm looking for a program using Mathematica commands to obtain the > Mandelbrot set representation without using the .m file "Fractal" > downloadable from Mathworld. Please report the Timing parameter if you have > done some tests. > TIA If this is homework: You can do it in 1 line of Mathematica. Search Help for "ContourPlot" and "NestWhile".