Finding errors in my code?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48057] Finding errors in my code?
  • From: Jonathan Greenberg <greenberg at ucdavis.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 03:02:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I often get errors which, while I might know what they mean (e.g.:
CompiledFunction::cflist: Non-tensor object generated; proceeding with
\
uncompiled evaluation. ), I have no idea what call resulted in that
particular error -- is there a way to get Mathematica 5 more descriptive
error outputs (e.g. Having it recite back which line of code, or which
command caused the error in question)?

--j

--
Jonathan Greenberg