plotting attractors

hi, i'm trying to plot attractors and need to plot in R3. I've got R2 using
ListPlot but ListPlot3D plots against a counter & I need to assign to each
axis its own function. 3 parametric functions plotted against eachother
rather than two plotted against their shared parameter. Looking right now at
taking a raw waveform & plotting the value at some instant with that value
at some later instant as well as at twice the time delay.
thanks
jeffrey