  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg48104] plotting attractors
  • From: Jeffrey Denison <denjef at riseup.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:08:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hi, i'm trying to plot attractors and need to plot in R3. I've got R2 using
ListPlot but ListPlot3D plots against a counter & I need to assign to each
axis its own function. 3 parametric functions plotted against eachother
rather than two plotted against their shared parameter. Looking right now at
taking a raw waveform & plotting the value at some instant with that value
at some later instant as well as at twice the time delay.
thanks
jeffrey