Mathematica & GIS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48095] Mathematica & GIS
- From: Mark Coleman <mark at markscoleman.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:08:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There have been a couple of recent posting that talked discussed the
issue of Mathematica and GIS. A couple of these have talked about using
standard format GIS files in Mathematica, but I have not seem a "clear" answer.
So I thought I'd try one more time.
I'm interested in knowing if anyone has been able to read and display a
GIS boundary file within Mathematica? For instance, if I have a sample of
geo-coded data (say with latitude-longitude coordinates) for a city,
could I have Mathematica depict a street map of the city and plot the data
points on it?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
FullSimplify on Gamma functions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: Mathematica & GIS