tabControl help please?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48105] tabControl help please?
- From: a_cjones at hotmail.com (cdj)
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:08:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I've got a tabControl, initially with one tabPage, along with two buttons, one to add another tabPage, and one to delete the current (selected) tabPage. On each tabPage, when it is created, is an pictureBox. Other stuff on the form leads to the creation of a graphic, say myImage, which I would like to assign to the pictureBox.Image property of the pictureBox on the currently selected tabPage. I've tried all sorts of things (and learned a lot about the tabControl class - lol), but I can't for the life of me figure out how to refer to: "the pictureBox on the currently-selected tabPage of the tabControl". This is a let's-learn-C# project for myself, so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, cdj