Change the sum order in a polynomial
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48140] Change the sum order in a polynomial
- From: ppga at ono.com (Jose)
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 20:58:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Group, I want to achieve the following thing. I have for example the polynomial P[x]=1+T+T^2+T^3+T^4+T^5. How can I achieve to display this polynomial in the order T^5+T^4+T^3+T^2+T+1. I've tried "ClearAttributes[Plus,Orderless]" but I have got nothing. Any idea? Thanks in advance!