RE: Change the sum order in a polynomial
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48224] RE: [mg48140] Change the sum order in a polynomial
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 04:17:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jose, Use TraditionalForm. P[T_] = 1 + T + T^2 + T^3 + T^4 + T^5; P[x] // TraditionalForm x^5 + x^4 + x^3 + x^2 + x + 1 David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: Jose [mailto:ppga at ono.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Hello Group, I want to achieve the following thing. I have for example the polynomial P[x]=1+T+T^2+T^3+T^4+T^5. How can I achieve to display this polynomial in the order T^5+T^4+T^3+T^2+T+1. I've tried "ClearAttributes[Plus,Orderless]" but I have got nothing. Any idea? Thanks in advance!