RE: setdirectory doesn't work.anymore

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48172] RE: [mg48160] setdirectory doesn't work.anymore
  • From: "DrBob" <drbob at>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 03:56:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Put your cursor in the input cell (the one that doesn't evaluate properly),
and push Ctrl-Shift-E (or menu item Format>Show Expression) to see what's
really in the cell. It should be the following (on a Windows machine):

        "SetDirectory", "[",
      0]]], "Input"]

If it isn't, either make the corrections in this view and toggle back to the
other view, or retype the expression in a new cell.