From C/C++ to Mathematica?

Hello,

I am interested in porting a short program in C++ to Mathematica.

Main part of the program are various operations on bits such as shifting,
etc. Program performs decryption of a string that is encoded with public
key. Since I am not certain I am permitted to post the full source code
here, please contact me to my e-mail.

Kind regards,
Tamagochi