solving implicit function with symbolic expressions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg48248] solving implicit function with symbolic expressions
- From: a-beyer at kellogg.northwestern.edu (Anne Beyer)
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 02:42:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to solve implicit functions that include an exponential
The implicit function looks like this:
(2*Pi*stdeps*stdeps)^(-0.5)*Exp[-0.5*(AF - x - DA)^2/stdeps/stdeps] -
(DA + s) == 0
The variable I want to solve for is DA. s,x,AF, and stdeps are
I always get the message
"Power::"infy" : "Infinite expression 1/0 encountered."
Does anybody know a way to solve this?
Thank you so much for your help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Maclaurin Series
Next by Date:
Bug in O[x]
Previous by thread:
Re: Searching algorithm
Next by thread:
RE: solving implicit function with symbolic expressions