Re: Making new Contexts in Modules in a package

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48376] Re: Making new Contexts in Modules in a package
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 02:41:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

a) you can't have a function with name Function[] because
   Function[] is used by Mathematica for pure functions
b) you should not create contexts for file names because
   file names can have . \ of / characters in it and this is
   not allowed in a context
c) you must build a symbol in the context you wish with