[Fwd: Re: Mathematica Trial]--> CalculationCenter 2

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48384] [Fwd: Re: Mathematica Trial]--> CalculationCenter 2
  • From: Roger Bagula <tftn at>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 02:41:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

  5.0 won't work on a Classic OS Mac 9

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [mg48384] Re: Mathematica Trial
From: "Stephanie Harpst" <sharpst at>
To: mathgroup at
<40993145.5070806 at>
<01cd01c441ba$9859c900$c904b18c at>
<40B27752.20106 at>

Hello Roger,

I have to admit, I was not sure how to respond to your email. I am sure my
mathematics is not as extensive as the majority of our Mathematica users,
however, I am a liaison to being able to resource the fine folks who do
develop our software and have the mathematics background needed to do so. In
an effort to see if there is a way to meet your needs I would like to
provide you with some additional information.

Mathematica 4.2.1 which will run on your classic machine and have functions
that would allow pdf random variables functionality. The functions can be
found in the standard add-on statistics package that is part of the
Mathematica program we ship.

We do have another stand alone program that was created with the Mathematica
kernel called CalculationCenter 2. The price point is a bit easier to
swallow at $295 and this does run on Mac OS 8 and 9 machines.

CalculationCenter offers functions for Lognormal, Gamma and Beta
distributions as well as a PDF controller built in.

This link compares CalculationCenter 2 against Mathematica

Thank you again for the opportunity to explore your options with you. If you
have further questions, please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,

Stephanie Harpst
Account Executive
(800) 965-3726  #239

Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula

tftn at, 11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: 619-5610814 :