Re: SetPrecision - What does in find?

"Kazimir" wrote

>> If you compute with infinite precision the sum of the (negative) powers
>> of 2 corresponding to that expansion, you should get
>>     1261007895663739 / 9007199254740992

>However, I would not agree that one can say that it is an infinite
>precision of 0.14  in usual sens.

Right, in fact that result is the infinite precision version of the
_truncated binary expansion_ of 0.14. Truncated at the 53rd bit of mantissa.
I was referrring to that with "that expansion".
My sentence was not clear, sorry.

cheers,
Peltio
Invalid address in reply-to. Crafty demunging required to mail me.