Mathematica courses in Amsterdam

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48409] Mathematica courses in Amsterdam
  • From: Dick Verkerk <verkerk at>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 00:50:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear Mathematica Users,

CANdiensten offers Mathematica introductory and intermediate
Mathematica training which might be of interest to you or
your colleagues. The courses are offered at our training
facilities in Amsterdam.

Upcoming courses are:

Introduction to Mathematica  (FREE!!)
June 8th. - July 27th. - September 7th.

Mathematica Intermediate & Programming Course (EURO 790,-)
June 28-29

Best regards,
Dick Verkerk

Modeling Credit Derivatives with a High-Level Language

Check out our complete list of courses at:

Dick Verkerk, managing director
CANdiensten, Nieuwpoortkade 23-25, NL-1055 RX Amsterdam
voice: +31 20 5608410 fax: +31 20 5608448 verkerk at
Your Partner in Finance, Mathematics and Statistics!