Re: Re: Ted Ersek's Mathematica Tips Updated

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg48462] Re: [mg48451] Re: Ted Ersek's Mathematica Tips Updated
  • From: DrBob <drbob at>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 00:13:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

A partial solution is to put the following files: (2.4 MB)

in a directory like:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Mathematica\Applications\Ersek\Documentation\English

and select Help>Rebuild Help Index. The help material will show up under Add-ons&Links>Ersek in the help browser.

Unfortunately, hyperlinks from one section to another within Ted's material do not work in the Help Browser. I know a very laborious way to fix them one at a time, but I'm not ready to go that route.

Maybe somebody has a better idea?

DrBob at