Re: Converting Mathematica to MS Word

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51753] Re: Converting Mathematica to MS Word
  • From: Urijah Kaplan <uak at>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 02:52:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Save it as html, then open it in a recent version of Word, then save it as
a ".doc". If you need to keep graphics as vector objects, save them
separately as wmf files (use Export[]) and import them into Word. You'll
lose some of the fancier formatting, but it should be good enough for most
purposes after a bit of tweaking.

       --Urijah Kaplan