Re: Converting Mathematica to MS Word

The problem with that is that the equations are saved as images and cannot
be edited. A long winded alternative that will produce equations in the
equation editor format is to first save the notebook as a TeX document then
use the freeware application latex2rtf to convert it to a RTF file. The
benefit is that you get equations that can be edited from within MS word.

The only problem I have encountered with this approach is that if you have
multiline equations they are not converted.

Good luck

Mike