Re: Re: 3D plotting problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51771] Re: [mg51743] Re: 3D plotting problem
  • From: Henning Heiberg-Andersen <Henning.Heiberg-Andersen at>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 02:53:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am sorry that I was not clear enough about the nature of my problem,
which I will try to illustrate by the following example:

If 'Cos' is replaced by 'Cosh' in the command

an empty plot box appears.

It seems to me that it is problematic to make 3D contour plots
involving exponential functions, and I hope somebody can suggest
a remedy for this.

Best regards,
Henning Heiberg-Andersen