Re: Re: Hide Mathematica kernel window

Hi,
Err, isn't there a button on the top right hand side of your window which
when pressed minimizes the window??? If you are talking about the Messages
window that keeps popping up, then have a look at
Edit->Preferences->GlobalOptions->MessageOptions{"WarningAction"} and
associated settings.
Cheers
Yas