Re: Re: Hide Mathematica kernel window
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51829] Re: [mg51796] Re: Hide Mathematica kernel window
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:24:08 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I work on Windows98 the KERNEL window is always automatically minimized. So I don't understand the reason for your question. A front end notebook window can be minimized just by clicking the minimize button in the title bar. It doesn't go to the task bar but goes to a button right next to the task bar. Maybe you could give more information? David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: Mukhtar [mailto:mbekkali at gmail.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net mbekkali at gmail.com (Mukhtar) wrote in message news:<cm21p3$gc7$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Open windows cramp my desktop. Is there a way to hide mathematica > kernel window or minimize it to system tray? Thanks. Anyone?