Re: Null entry in a Graphics list?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51807] Re: [mg51795] Null entry in a Graphics list?
- From: sean kim <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:23:19 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: sean_incali at yahoo.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
do you mean DisplayFunction-> Identity ? then to recover it in show. DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction --- AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote: > Is there a "Null" or a "None" for Graphics? > > If I want to accomplish something like > > g1 = Graphics[---]; > g2 = Graphics[---] > g3 = If[test, Graphics[---], NoGraphics ]; > > Show[g1, g2, g3 ]; > > is there something I can put in for "NoGraphics" > (other than an > offscreen Point or a zero-size Point or . . . ) that > will be acceptable > in subsequent graphics commands > > __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com