Re: weird page breaks when printing

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51875] Re: [mg51826] weird page breaks when printing
  • From: DrBob <drbob at>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 01:49:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

AFAIK, Mathematica always breaks pages at stupid places when we print our notebooks.

Ted Ersek has a package called Glue on the Wolfram site that helps a little, and I think AuthorTools helps a bit in this area as well.

I think pagination is still broken WITH those tools, though.

I haven't fought this battle recently, so I may be wrong by now.

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:23:57 -0500 (EST), Thomas Guignard <thomas.guignard at> wrote:

> Hi
> Out of a sudden, mathematica starts breaking pages at stupid places when
> I print my notebooks. I probably did set a "page break" marker at these
> points with a mistype, but I have no clue as how to remove them.
> Can someone tell me how I can find out if there are page breaks markers
> somewhere? This sort of annoys me.
> Thanks!
> T.

DrBob at