Re: Notebook output write to a different file

Hi,

NotebookWrite[notebook, data] writes data into a notebook at the current \
selection, setting the current selection to be just after the data written.
\
NotebookWrite[notebook, data, sel] writes data into a notebook setting the \
current selection to be as specified by sel.

NotebookCreate[ ] creates a new open notebook in the front end. \
NotebookCreate[options] sets up the specified options for the new notebook.

should help you to creat the new notebook and write your data to that
notebook.

Regards

  Jens

news:cmfapp$76o$1 at smc.vnet.net...