Re: Notebook output write to a different file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51972] Re: Notebook output write to a different file
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 02:07:32 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
NotebookWrite[notebook, data] writes data into a notebook at the current \
selection, setting the current selection to be just after the data written.
NotebookWrite[notebook, data, sel] writes data into a notebook setting the \
current selection to be as specified by sel.
NotebookCreate[ ] creates a new open notebook in the front end. \
NotebookCreate[options] sets up the specified options for the new notebook.
should help you to creat the new notebook and write your data to that
"Namrata Khemka" <namrata.khemka at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:cmfapp$76o$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi Everyone,
> I in fact have another question. I have a gui (using guikit) that
> opens up NotebookA and does all the evaluation in it (graphics, mainly
> graphics). However I would like write each of the output cells to a
> different notebook, for example notebookB.
> Is this possible?
> Thanks a lot once again,
Prev by Date:
Re: Garbage collection problem
Next by Date:
Re: ListContourPlot - different levels
Previous by thread:
Notebook output write to a different file
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Notebook output write to a different file