fourier ( FFT )
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52077] fourier ( FFT )
- From: bar at ANTYSPAM.ap.krakow.pl
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:45:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My file has form:
x2 f(x2) ....
How can I use Mathematica to obtain frequencies ?
Fourier works on only one list!
When i tested with f(x)=Sin[a x] sometimes
i obtained wrong result.
Prev by Date:
Re: Zero divided by a number...
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
webMathematica: how to take objects passed into a JSP page and manipulate them in the MSP tags
Next by thread:
Re: fourier ( FFT )