Two y-axes in one graph

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg52080] Two y-axes in one graph
  • From: Harry Schmidt <sch.ha at>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:45:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

   I want to plot two functions in one graph with two y-axes with
different scales in Mathematica 5.0.1.  I found

but the suggested function TwoAxisPlot doesn't exist:

  In[1]:= ?TwoAxisPlot
          Information::notfound: Symbol TwoAxisPlot not found.

Do I have to load a package to use it?

When you are in it up to your ears, keep your mouth shut.