Two y-axes in one graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52080] Two y-axes in one graph
- From: Harry Schmidt <sch.ha at web.de>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:45:18 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Stuttgart, Insitute of Theoretical Physics 1
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I want to plot two functions in one graph with two y-axes with different scales in Mathematica 5.0.1. I found http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/2d/twoaxisgraph.html but the suggested function TwoAxisPlot doesn't exist: In:= ?TwoAxisPlot Information::notfound: Symbol TwoAxisPlot not found. Do I have to load a package to use it? Harry -- When you are in it up to your ears, keep your mouth shut.