Two y-axes in one graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52080] Two y-axes in one graph
- From: Harry Schmidt <sch.ha at web.de>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:45:18 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Stuttgart, Insitute of Theoretical Physics 1
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to plot two functions in one graph with two y-axes with
different scales in Mathematica 5.0.1. I found
but the suggested function TwoAxisPlot doesn't exist:
Information::notfound: Symbol TwoAxisPlot not found.
Do I have to load a package to use it?
When you are in it up to your ears, keep your mouth shut.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: nonlinear programming with differential-algebraic constraints
Previous by thread:
Re: First question
Next by thread:
Re: Two y-axes in one graph