Re: nonlinear programming with differential-algebraic constraints
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52082] Re: nonlinear programming with differential-algebraic constraints
- From: p-valko at tamu.edu (Peter Valko)
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:45:22 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
FindMinimum is a better choice.
Joerg Schaber <schaber at molgen.mpg.de> wrote in message news:<cmppsl$ml8$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> I want to estimate parameters p of a system of nonlinear differential
> equations y'=F(y(t),p) using measured time series. I guess one would use
> NMinimize to do that.
> My simple question is if someone knows of a freely available mathematica
> package or function that does that already.
Prev by Date:
Two y-axes in one graph
Next by Date:
Re: Converting Dates to Mathematica Format
Previous by thread:
nonlinear programming with differential-algebraic constraints
Next by thread:
Converting Dates to Mathematica Format