Accumulating error counts?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52171] Accumulating error counts?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 04:40:24 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to turn off certain error messages like
NIntegrate::ncvb: NIntegrate failed to converge
NIntegrate::slwcon: Numerical integration converging too slowly
using Off, but accumulate a count of the total number of times the
message occurred in a sequence of calculations. How do I get at that
(Better yet, I'd like to know the number of times it could have
occurred, as well as the number of times it did occur.)
Prev by Date:
Re: MathGroup /: Descriptive headings
Next by Date:
Challenge: Fastest method to convert positive integers to 1 in a long list
Previous by thread:
newbie question DSolve (revisited again)
Next by thread:
Re: Accumulating error counts?