Re: Accumulating error counts?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52204] Re: [mg52171] Accumulating error counts?
- From: jmt <jmt at nerim.net>
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 04:31:25 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200411130940.EAA01031@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try this :
On Saturday 13 November 2004 10:40, AES/newspost wrote:
> I'd like to turn off certain error messages like
> NIntegrate::ncvb: NIntegrate failed to converge
> NIntegrate::slwcon: Numerical integration converging too slowly
> using Off, but accumulate a count of the total number of times the
> message occurred in a sequence of calculations. How do I get at that
> (Better yet, I'd like to know the number of times it could have
> occurred, as well as the number of times it did occur.)
Prev by Date:
Re: TraditionalForm of expressions WITHOUT evaluating.
Next by Date:
Re: Challenge: Fastest method to convert positive integers to 1 in a long list
Previous by thread:
Accumulating error counts?
Next by thread:
Challenge: Fastest method to convert positive integers to 1 in a long list