Re: TraditionalForm of expressions WITHOUT evaluating.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg52199] Re: [mg52158] TraditionalForm of expressions WITHOUT evaluating.
  • From: yehuda ben-shimol <benshimo at>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 04:31:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

First you may use a text cells so evaluation does not take place.
If you need this expression within an input cell, just select the
required text with the mouse and then press Ctrl-Shift-T (for traditional).
Your second question sound more like system dependent. Are you using
Linux, Windows or MacOS?