copy and paste
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52215] copy and paste
- From: "symbio" <symbio at has.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:15:16 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: "symbio" <symbio at sha.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is a very simple question, but I'm finding it difficult to find the
answer, can you please help? I want to copy the text output of some
expressions all at once to notepad, but I get all this other stuff I don't
want to get copied along such as invisible characters, and output #x, etc..
Can anyone tell me how I can just do a text copy and paste please? By the
way I've tried all the copy As options, and paste as options, nothing works.
Prev by Date:
64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.
Next by Date:
Re: Plot and axes
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Re: 64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.
Next by thread:
Re: copy and paste