64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52218] 64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com (sean kim)
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:15:24 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
has info on sgi machines
will Mathematica run faster on a windows machine with 64 bit cpu?
like.. this one.
that's only 600 bucks!
or dooes wri need to release a new version of Mathematica that is optimized
for 64bit windows cpu?
thanks for any insights.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
copy and paste
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: 64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.