Re: 64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52223] Re: [mg52218] 64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.
- From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 03:17:30 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200411150115.UAA25002@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drbob at bigfoot.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
To see any improvement, I think you'll need a 64-bit version of Windows (not yet released) and a 64-bit version of Mathematica (also not released).
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:15:24 -0500 (EST), sean kim <sean_incali at yahoo.com> wrote:
> has info on sgi machines
> will Mathematica run faster on a windows machine with 64 bit cpu?
> like.. this one.
> that's only 600 bucks!
> or dooes wri need to release a new version of Mathematica that is optimized
> for 64bit windows cpu?
> thanks for any insights.
DrBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Re: copy and paste
Next by Date:
Re: TraditionalForm of expressions WITHOUT evaluating.
Previous by thread:
64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.
Next by thread:
Re: Re: 64 bit cpu and Mathematica on windows.