Re: plot Point with several shapes ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52256] Re: plot Point with several shapes ?
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at arcor.de>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:44:56 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
bar at ANTYSPAM.ap.krakow.pl wrote: > Hi, > Can Mathematica plot Point with different shapes ? > > I used colors to plot field (many points) in XY coordinates. > I have to convert my pictures to black&white format > > > regards, Olaf > Hi Olaf, AFAIK there is an option SymbolShape for the Function Graphics`MultipleListPlot` (see documentation). Hope this helps -- Peter Pein 10245 Berlin