Mathematica 2.0 on xp?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52262] Mathematica 2.0 on xp?
- From: "Andrew" <NOajd100 at dodo.com.auSPAM>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:45:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Comindico Australia - reports relating to abuse should be sent to email@example.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sorry for what may be an FAQ, but I own a copy of Mathematica 2.0 which I was hoping to dust off and run some calculations. Trouble is, although it installs on my machine (or seems to), as soon as I try to run the kernel, I get an error message saying that Mathematica can't locate the kernel. I'm guessing that my Mathematica 2.0 just isn't supported any more and this isn't going to work, but thought I'd at least ask. Any thoughts? Thanks, Andrew