Re: plot Point with several shapes ?

Yes,

Look the MultipleListPlot in the add-ons and you will see thing there
like:

In[7]:=
MultipleListPlot[list1, list2,
   PlotStyle -> {GrayLevel[0], Dashing[{Dot, Dash}]},
   SymbolShape -> {PlotSymbol[Triangle], PlotSymbol[Box]},
   SymbolStyle -> {GrayLevel[0], GrayLevel[.5]}]

János

On Nov 17, 2004, at 2:20 AM, bar at ANTYSPAM.ap.krakow.pl wrote:

> Hi,
> Can Mathematica plot Point with different shapes ?
>
> I used colors to plot field (many points)  in XY coordinates.
> I have to convert my pictures to black&white format
>

> regards, Olaf

Trying to argue with a politician is like lifting up the head of a
corpse.
(S. Lem: His Master Voice)