Re: Re: Subject: Calling one notebook into another

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52318] Re: [mg52290] Re: Subject: [mg52318] [mg52290] Calling one notebook into another
  • From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 01:28:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I tried your code in version 5.1, and it didn't like the SetDirectory command:

SetDirectory["~/Desktop"];

SetDirectory::"cdir"
Cannot set current directory to `1`.

Here's my home directory:

$HomeDirectory

C:\Documents and Settings\bobby

and here's a command that DOES work:

SetDirectory["C:\\Documents and Settings\\bobby\\Desktop"];

Is this a bug?

Bobby

DrBob at bigfoot.com
www.eclecticdreams.net