- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52326] UnitStep
- From: "Blimbaum, Jerry AA R22" <jerry.blimbaum at navy.mil>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 02:12:45 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Why does the following give me 'indeterminate, infinite expression
encountered', etc. instead of zero....
(1/p) UnitStep[p-1] /.p->0
I defined a function using the UnitStep because p could = 0 and I
thought this would be the way around that problem.......but didnt work
the way I expected.....
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Subject: Calling one notebook into another
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: