Re: Heko with datanase connections in Mathematica 5.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52341] Re: [mg52322] Heko with datanase connections in Mathematica 5.1
  • From: "Sepulveda, Ariel" <arielsep at hp.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:32:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have this problem with the SQL connection:  I can run queries, but for
some reason, once I get this message(JDBC::error: JDBC error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Conn... is busy with results for
another hstmt) I have to wait for say 30 min until I can succesfully
execute a query again.

Larry:
Running these lines could help you:
<<DatabaseLink`DatabaseExamples`;