Re: webMathematica & Dreamweaver
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52389] Re: webMathematica & Dreamweaver
- From: Mike <m.HoneychurcNOSPAMh at uq.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:50:25 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Queensland
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 24/11/04 6:04 PM, in article co1faq$sma$1 at smc.vnet.net, "Ian Roberts"
<mathgroup at quantica.com.au> wrote:
> Has anybody got any tips on how the production of webMathematica pages
> can be done using Dreamweaver MX?
> Ian Roberts
Ian you'd have to prepare a webpage in dreamweaver with 'blocks' (divs
preferrably or alternatively tables) for your webMathematica stuff and then
insert the relevant code within these tags.
In other words you essentially use both programs independently. Dreamweaver
gives you the design and layout and the webMathematica code within the divs
gives you the functionality.
Mathematica in Education and Research
Prev by Date:
Re: Principal Value integral
Next by Date:
Using the same symbol for different quantities
Previous by thread:
webMathematica & Dreamweaver
Next by thread:
Recursion loop help needed tia sal