- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52452] Re: Projections
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:41:28 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 11/26/04 at 1:05 AM, pmarrone at poboxes.com (PMarrone) wrote:
>I am a Calculus Professor. I want to know how I can use Mathematica
>to produce projections in the xy, xz and yz axis of level surfaces.
>For example, compute the volume of a region R bounded by the
>parabolic cylinder x = y^2 and the planes z = 0 and x + z = 1. In
>the process we need to compute the projection of the level surface
>in the xy, xz and yz axis.
Have you looked at the functions ShadowPlot3D and Project in the package Graphics`Graphics3D`?
To reply via email subtract one hundred and four
Prev by Date:
Re: Boolean Type
Next by Date:
Re: Using the same symbol for different quantities
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: