- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52474] Changing CellMargins?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 01:07:12 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to put a bit more space above and below Input cells, and maybe
also Output cells, on screen and in printouts, in all of my notebooks.
The values for the CellMargins settings in my Default.nb seem to be
"Inherited", even at the Global level. Where are these values inherited
from, or how and where can I change them?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Newly Released Mathematica 5.1 Delivers Unmatched Performance for Handling Data
Next by Date:
Integration of piecewise function
Previous by thread:
Re: Speeding UP Indexing and Joining ofDifferentSizeRectangular Matrixes
Next by thread:
Re: Changing CellMargins?