Re: Changing CellMargins?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg52479] Re: [mg52474] Changing CellMargins?
  • From: yehuda ben-shimol <benshimo at bgu.ac.il>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:22:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The values are inherited from the style file. You can always modify a local
copy of the style file to your preferences. If you need to change some values
to specific cells use the cell options such as CellMargins-> {} or similar.
Pay attention that if you make changes in the style file, the changes take
place only for the environment (screen, printout, working, etc.) while if you
change the cell options it will effect all the environments, since the value
is not inherited anymore.
yehuda