- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg52483] sort procedure
- From: "paolo " <tarpanelli at libero.it>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:22:30 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I have a data serie of n paired observations (x_t,x_t-1) ordered according to time, how can i re-order this serie according to the size of x_t-1
The procedure Sort it seems it does not work well.
anyone has suggestions?
Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it
Prev by Date:
Re: How to prevent from simplification?
Next by Date:
Proving inequalities with Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Help with dynamics
Next by thread:
Re: sort procedure