Re: Re: Re: Re: Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51040] Re: [mg51018] Re: [mg50979] Re: [mg50728] Re: Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets
- From: DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 03:18:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200409300852.EAA26539@smc.vnet.net> <200410010849.EAA11617@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drbob at bigfoot.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There's no such palette on my system. Where did you get it, I wonder?
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 04:49:48 -0400 (EDT), Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu> wrote:
> Does not some AuthorTools add-on include a palette FormattingTools.nb?
> It provides independent choices of Plain, bold, Italic, BoldItalic; font
> sizes 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 36, 72 points; and Courier, Times,
> Helvetica. I have it installed with my system.
> I added another row of buttons to it, to make text Red, Blue, black,
> Green -- another handy shortcut especially useful for materials to be
> read on-screen.
> Ingolf Dahl wrote:
>> Thanks for the replies to my questions, but no one seemed to have any font-
>> change button available.
DrBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Conditinal Plots
Next by Date:
Re: Fast multiplication of polynomials mod p
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets
Next by thread:
Re: Courier New Button, selecting cells without brackets