"Notes for this message have not yet been added"?

Hi, I was doing some numerical computation, and Mathematica gave the
following message in the middle:

General::nrlnum

function::nrlnum: The function value `3` is not a list of real numbers with
\
dimensions `4` at `2` = `1`.

? Notes for this message have not yet been added.

Can someone illuminate me what this error message mean?

Thanks!