"Notes for this message have not yet been added"?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51162] "Notes for this message have not yet been added"?
  • From: "JJJ Shen" <jushen1 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 04:35:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I was doing some numerical computation, and Mathematica gave the
following message in the middle:

General::nrlnum

function::nrlnum: The function value `3` is not a list of real numbers with
\
dimensions `4` at `2` = `1`.

? Notes for this message have not yet been added.

Can someone illuminate me what this error message mean?

Thanks!