"Notes for this message have not yet been added"?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51162] "Notes for this message have not yet been added"?
- From: "JJJ Shen" <jushen1 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 04:35:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I was doing some numerical computation, and Mathematica gave the following message in the middle: General::nrlnum function::nrlnum: The function value `3` is not a list of real numbers with \ dimensions `4` at `2` = `1`. ? Notes for this message have not yet been added. Can someone illuminate me what this error message mean? Thanks! _________________________________________________________________ Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/