Re: Re: Undo capabilities

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg51174] Re: [mg51156] Re: Undo capabilities
  • From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at materials-sciences.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 05:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I could understand a better undo for the front-end alone,
but it's relation to the state of the kernal would be pretty strange. As
to the comment about messages, here's my simple wish: A parameter that
would abort a calculation after a fixed number of messages was issued.
Who cares after the first 100 or so repeats of the same message.

GF