webMathematica and contexts - self answered!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg51216] webMathematica and contexts - self answered!
- From: flip phillips <flip at skidmore.edu>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 02:55:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I swear I did RTFM, alas, my brain didn't keep the whole part about subcontexts in mind. In normal Mathematica file: Needs["Human`"] In webMathematica file: Needs["Human`"] Needs["Human`Being`"] Needs["Human`Diagnose`"] I needed to explicitly 'Needs' the subpackages. I also needed to make sure the context was properly specified in the MathLink executable. I'd think there would be a more automatic way (esp in light of the DeclarePackage mechanism) but I'm sure there is a principled reason why... So thanks to all who responded, especially me, who read the manual again and found what what I should have remembered the first time :) I submit this for the archives in case someone else fails to absorb.