Export with jLink

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg51224] Export with jLink
  • From: "Jerome Beauquis" <Jerome.Beauquis at>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 04:18:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I want to use the power of mathematica from java.

I would like to extract data from a database (oracle), make some
calculations, creates plots and put those plots in a pdf file.

I created a mathematica package which generates plots and export them in .wmf files.
This works when the package is executed in mathematica, but when this
package is called from java with jLink, empty wmf files are created.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jerome Beauquis
CERN / AT-MAS  /  1211 Geneva 23 Switzerland
Office : 112/04-015      Phone : (+41) 22 767 3136
Mailbox : M07400         E-mail : jerome.beauquis at
<mailto:jrrome.beauquis at>